- We collect data about you directly from you and automatically through your use of our website. We may combine data automatically collected with other data that we have collected about you including from publicly available sources. In order to help you protect yourself and your data, we encourage you to provide only that data that is necessary for using our website.
- Invisory is not directed to children under eighteen (18) years of age and we do not knowingly collect data from children under 18.
- An Invisory user may voluntarily give us certain data. This can include names, email addresses, and phone numbers; email addresses of other people; the subject of the meeting; and any other data provided to us or as required by the Invisory user.
- Due to the nature of our services, the data we may collect may contain any type of data, but typically includes business-related information such as name, contact, industry and title, and the services you may be interested in.
- For purchases made in Invisory, our third-party payment processors will collect and store your billing address and credit card data.
- Data collected automatically. Like many websites, technologies to receive and store certain types of data when you interact with us through your device. Using these technologies helps us customize your experience with our website, improve your experience:
- When you use Invisory, our servers automatically record data, including data that your browser sends whenever you visit our website. This log data may include the web address you came from or are going to, your device model, operating system, browser type, unique device identifier, IP address, mobile carrier, and time zone/location.
- Third Party Tools. Subject to your selected preferences (see ‘Your rights’ below), we use third-party service providers to provide certain analytics in connection with our operation of our website, including the collection and tracking of certain data and data regarding the characteristics and activities of visitors to Invisory. You may opt-out of relevant cookies using opt-out features on their respective websites.
How we use your data
- We will use your data to provide our website to you; we use the payment data you provide to us in order to alert you of, to allow us to present the billing history, and to perform internal financial processes.
- Improve our products. Analysis about your use of, or interest in our products.
- We may send you service emails to ensure the service is working properly.
- Subject to your preference, we may send you emails about new product features or other news about Invisory or on topics we think would be relevant to you.
- We may contact you to inform you about changes in your services, our service offering and other important service-related notices.
- We may use your data to comply with applicable legal obligations as well as to protect our rights and interests as well as the rights and interests of our users and any other person.
- Like many websites, Invisory uses data collection tools, such as cookies and similar technologies. These tools may collect certain data that your browser sends to us (such as IP address, MAC address, or clickstream behavior). These tools help make your visit to our website more personalized. We also use the data to improve our website to provide greater service and value to you.
- The cookies we currently use are:
- Cookies and similar technologies store and access data on the device that you use to access our site. Cookies can be necessary and useful in a number of ways. For example, cookies enable our site to recognize your device and are used to help recognize or “remember” anything about your visit, such as your user-selected.
- For more information, or if you would like to modify your cookie preferences, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Sharing your data
- We may share your data as follows:
- With third-party service providers, contractors, or government entities.
- We use third-party service providers services on our behalf or to assist us with providing services to you such as: to process payment card transactions, sending emails hosting, IT services, or customer service;
- With service providers and government entities for legal, security, and safety purposes. This includes sharing data to enforce policies or contracts, address security breaches, and assist in the investigation of fraud, security issues, or other concerns.
- We may share your data as follows:
- Sharing with providers listed on the site. For more details, please see the Terms of Service.
- If we believe that disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation, legal, or governmental request; to enforce applicable Terms of Service or this Policy.
- Your personal data may be used for Invisory’s legitimate business interests in connection with your use of the site, including to respond to user inquiries, complete transactions, and to personalize your experience on the site.
- Invisory may use the data to better understand your use of the site as well as with the providers listed on our site.
- Invisory will not disclose your data to a third party, including but not limited to providers listed on our site, except in connection with a legitimate business interest or use as set forth in this Policy or the Terms of Service.
- By submitting data through our site, you acknowledge and accept this Policy and the Terms of Service. If you do not agree with this Policy, you should not submit any data through our site.
- Invisory will not sell or use your personal data for any purpose except as outlined in this Policy and the Terms of Service. If you would like more information or would like to exercise certain privacy rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Invisory retains your personal data as needed to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected.
- Invisory retains your personal data as necessary to comply with our business requirements, legal obligations, resolve disputes, protect our assets, and enforce our rights and agreements.
- In order to keep your data accurate and complete, you can log in to review and update your account data. You may also contact us to:
- request the personal data we have collected from you or request the rectification or deletion of such data. We will do our best to honor your requests subject to any legal and contractual obligations.
- if you do not wish to receive promotional emails from us, you may opt out at any time by using the link in the email itself. Please note that it may take up to ten (10) days to process your request.
- Depending on where you are located and/or live, you may exercise certain data subject rights (“DSRs”), and Invisory will facilitate the exercise of those rights. These rights could include but are not limited to rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) or the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 and any subsequent amendments (“CCPA”).
- For business purposes in the last twelve months, Invisory may have collected, used, and shared your data as described in this Policy. California consumers have a right to: (1) request access, correction, and deletion of this data, (2) opt out of the sale of that data, and (3) not be discriminated against for exercising one of these California privacy rights. Invisory does not discriminate against individuals for exercising their privacy rights. To make such a request, please follow instructions in Section 10 of this Policy.
- Contact us at email@example.com with questions about this Section 6 or other part of this Policy.
- You are solely responsible for the accuracy, content and legality of all data you provide. You represent and warrant to Invisory that you have all necessary rights, consents and permissions to collect, share and use all data as contemplated in this Policy or the Terms of Service and that no data will violate or infringe any Invisory or third party IP rights or, publicity, privacy, or other rights or laws.
- No sensitive data. Except as otherwise expressly agreed between the Invisory and You in writing, You specifically agree not to use the Services to collect, store, process or transmit any sensitive data including but not limited to: payment card data, protected health data as defined under HIPAA, or any special category data as defined under GDPR Article 9.
Security of your data
- We take reasonable and appropriate steps to protect the data entrusted to us and treat it securely in accordance with this Policy. We implement safeguards designed to protect your data from accidental/unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, and unauthorized dissemination. We will retain your data as needed to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected or as needed to fulfil our business needs or legal requirements.
Users outside the US
- If you are an individual located in another jurisdiction outside of the US with laws governing data processing that differ from US laws, please be aware that data we collect will be processed and stored in the US States or in other countries where we or our service providers have operations. By submitting your data to Invisory, you understand and acknowledge to having your data transferred to, US or another jurisdiction which may not offer the same level of privacy protection as those in the country where you are located.
Changes and contacting us
- This Policy is current as of the Effective Date set forth above and if any changes are made, we’ll post them on this page. If you continue to use Invisory after those changes are in effect, you agree to the changes. This Policy may change if there is a material change to the way data is processed by Invisory.
- We value your opinion. Should you have questions or comments about this Policy, please contact us at info@Invisory.com or
2810 W 43rd #301
Minneapolis, MN 55410