Invisory is looking for its first full-time Senior Frontend Developer to support critical product roadmap milestones. The ideal candidate will be very strong in modern Web development (we use Angular), have at least basic knowledge of REST APIs, and have a very strong eye for UI/UX.This is a fantastic opportunity to work directly with the Founding team as an engineering leader, receive equity in an early-stage startup with high market value, and build out your own development team as we continue to grow.
Please note: we are seeking a full-time hire to join the Invisory team and help grow our team culture. We are not seeking any freelance resources at this time.
The InVisory platform enables app vendors servicing cloud software marketplaces to grow revenue and succeed in those ecosystems by viewing and taking action on their marketplace products from within the InVisory app. We empower our employees to deliver on our commitment to our customers by encouraging passion, accountability, confidence, and energy for excellence. We invest in our people and provide opportunities for employees to grow themselves, their career, and our business.
InVisory is seeking a Senior Full-Stack Developer that is passionate about building delightful user experiences that enhance customer satisfaction as well as server-side and database code to support platform needs. The successful candidate will have strong design skills and an understanding of what makes a user interface engaging and intuitive, in addition to significant backend programming experience. Most importantly, we are looking for a creative, technically strong, hands-on engineer, with an eye for user interface (UI) design, who has the desire to build new web applications from the ground up, maintain/extend existing web applications, take ownership for the code they write, and take pride in overall product and code quality.
What you’ll do
- Collaborate with UX Design Lead, project managers and back-end developers to implement cutting-edge front-end solutions
- Development of server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end
- Work in an open and agile environment, iterating quickly and often to arrive at the best solutions that make our products better for our users
- Drive adoption of unified design systems and provide front-end coding expertise across the organization
- Develop high quality, maintainable software that is suitable for production deployment in mission-critical environments.
- 4+ years of work experience with a focus on user interface (UI) development/front-end enablement
- 4+ years experience with Angular
- Ability to integrate third-party applications as needed
- Significant experience with REST API web service development
- Experience with SSO implementations
- Be up to date on the latest industry trends to anticipate future growth opportunities and needs
- Discerning eye for detailed design and the ability to translate mockups to UI implementation
- Ability to deliver quality in an Agile environment
- Experience with Test Driven Development (take full ownership of our code and its quality.)
- Solid understanding of using Git, Github, and continuous integration tools
Education & certification
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems Management or relevant discipline
- Certification related to application programming and database is highly desirable
We value diversity
We know that the best ideas come from teams where diverse points of view uncover new solutions to hard problems. We welcome and value individuals who bring diverse life experiences, educational backgrounds, cultures, and work experiences.
Compensation & benefits
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus & equity package
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- The rare opportunity to work with the founding team & senior leadership to solve problems in the rapidly developing cloud provider market